As a valued customer, and member of our shared community, your safety and wellbeing are our top priority. With continued news around coronavirus, we want to share the steps we are taking to protect all customers and employees in the communities we serve.
1. We are carefully monitoring the situation and strictly following guidance from the World Health Organization & CDC
2. We've always taken seriously the cleanliness of our locations, vehicles, and overall operation. This is more important than ever. We are implementing the following additional measures to further reduce the risk of spreading the virus:
- Enhanced cleaning services & protocols are in place. We will be increasing the frequency of sanitizing all offices on a set schedule, focusing on all high-contact and high-traffic areas and equipment
- All employees and technicians will limit physical contact, including hand shaking with customers and other team members
- Service technicians will take extra precaution when entering a customer’s home, including:
- Inquiring with customers if they have any symptoms of illness
- Wearing protective gloves and shoe covers on every job
- Using new drop cloths when required
- We are closely following the guidance laid out by the Center for Disease Control. Employees are aware of the symptoms, and if anyone is displaying potential signs, they will stay home to be evaluated by a medical professional.
3. We know that emergency plumbing needs arise even during extended health concerns. Some of you will have unforeseen plumbing needs during the upcoming days and weeks. We are always here to help. We are committed to serving your household to the best of our ability — and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and remain dedicated to the health and safety of your families and our team.